Most students who are considering attending South University - Savannah have other obligations to consider along with classes. Students are encouraged to speak with an admissions representative to discuss the flexible learning options that may be available to them.
Finding the right mix of classes that works with your schedule is paramount to success. A course load which is too heavy to manage - or one that is too light, will leave you at a disadvantage.
Speak to a South University - Savannah admissions rep to discuss the following flexible learning options that may be available to you:
- Full-time classes - where you take a full course load via day classes
- Part-time classes - where you take a partial course via day classes
- Weekend, evening classes - where you take a partial course load via evening, weekend, and online classes
- Blended studies - where you do your learning both in the classroom, and online
- Online studies - where your learning is done entirely via online classes
- Continuing education classes - evening and weekend classes designed around upgrading your professional skills
Please set a phone or in person appointment with our admissions department to sit down and discuss the learning options may be available to you - and the course load that fits your schedule.